Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your snow covered GTAs. There is no way off my drive at the moment. Which suits me fine considering some of the retarded driving i've seen locally. Best so far was a woman who couldn't get her white range rover sport back up her 'steep' drive! its parked on the road now haha

GTA snowed in on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
An arty pic

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice!

I was going for a moody crime scene type effect.

BTW, how do i embed pictures as you've done? on other forums i normally just use 'img' code, but that doesnt seem to work here?

·
Registered
79 Posts
My bella sleeps in a garage overnight so theres no snow on here but she is sooooo dirty I would be too ashamed to put a pic of her on here :eek: and its too damn cold to get out and wash her off.

·
Regional Representative, For United Arab Emirates
1991 Spider Veloce S4, 2003 156 GTA, Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
433 Posts
This is not the natural habitat for these creatures, being used to extreme heat.

At last the snow cleared from the cars and drive, apparently ready for the next lot :cry: will it EVER end???

Attachments

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
At last the snow cleared from the cars and drive, apparently ready for the next lot :cry: will it EVER end???
Yes - The Day After Tomorrow :D

Sorry couldn't stop myself :evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
very nice!

I was going for a moody crime scene type effect.

BTW, how do i embed pictures as you've done? on other forums i normally just use 'img' code, but that doesnt seem to work here?
I think the 'img' code thingy only works on the Image forums.

You have to attach an pic to get it on here (use the paperclip at the top of the reply to thread box) but make sure its less tan 100k before trying to attach.

G

·
0 Posts
My bella sleeps in a garage overnight so theres no snow on here but she is sooooo dirty I would be too ashamed to put a pic of her on here :eek: and its too damn cold to get out and wash her off.
+2 :thumbs: Was going to clean her last weekend but it was too cold and then the snow hit (again), so she has been tucked up in the garage ever since. There's still 12" plus in the middle of our road, I don't think my lowered GTA would fare too well in that!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
+1

Sat in the garage since last week, but nice and clean :lol:
To be fair, I doubt it would get out even if I tried!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I avoid leaving my car covered in snow.

Pesky kids scooping snow off a dirty car only scratches the paint that I spent 12 odd hours detailing last summer.

S

·
0 Posts
Can I post a piccie of my 147 twinnie on here or you only want GTAs guys?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is one of mine and the wifes 147 from a week or so ago. i keep getting stuck in my street even though its flat!! Snowing a wee bit again today, whens it going to end!! :rant: I hate seeing my car in the state it is in the now.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts