Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a previous thread in General Discussion http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/gene...hen-i-pass-another-gt-cant-help-thinking.html thought I would try and generate more interest and possibly create enough turnout to beat the Germans (We need 71+) ......please see below ...New proposed date for GT meet up is April 19th/20th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbR8ZEqgcWI

If anything think we can produce a better video for You Tube :lol:
Looking at middle UK / Preston area I discovered a car club that regularly use the Ibis hotel / /Phantom Winger grounds off the M55 / with plenty of parking....https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UT...d=0CMoBEPwSMAA Interestingly Ibis hotels have room on offer from £26.10 if booked 20 days in advance ....82 rooms available. (zoom in on the (A) on the map. Rooms would have to be individually booked and they non refundable in the event of cancellation. Blackpool is only 15 miles away ...A GT procession down the seafront how cool would that be ...Date Friday 19/04/13 meet up at Ibis Preston for those staying over and a drive through Blackpool Saturday morning. Event would close around 1pm > drive home .Quite a trek for those down the bottom & up the top but think it would a good night/day , some folks might want to make a break out of it with location so close to Blackpool ......Lets set a target of 10 members to make it worthwhile ...!!! 4/5 cars on the seafront would just look like a very rare coincidence...only 4 interested at the moment including me ....just an idea folks so if no more takers no worries ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I added it on my a GT Run thread I am organising, so if that date is fix then I should be able to go,can't do the following weekend.
Thanks ...posted a link on Facebook Alfa Romeo UK ....might end up with some traffic issues .....:eek: worth a try !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update ....coming on nicely have around eight members showing an interest ...a few more and think it will be worthwhile setting up dated thread in the events section with RSVP. This will give everybody a chance to see who's coming ....need some tips from reps I think ..any ideas welcome ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
When you go the main page of the national event UK National Events - Alfa Romeo Forum on the top of the page you will see "Threads in Forum : UK National Events" and above you have 2 yellow tab,one is New Thread and the other is New Event so my guess is the latter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will post to events page with RSVP at the end of his week probably Sunday night. , a few members really interested :thumbs: Will update numbers interested to keep thread active. Still on 8 at the moment so some way to go to beat the Germans ...Come on Gt's don't be shy ....:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.