Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Independantly of anything else I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a 'recommneded supplier' area on the forum wher we could guage which suppliers (e-bay, web and shop) were considered best for customer satisfaction and price.

I used the garage recommender and was very pleased to get AHF1 Martin's a star!:thumbs:

Moderators: what do you think?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Report your own thread - the mods may not see it otherwise, although I'm sure this has been discussed before...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Report your own thread - the mods may not see it otherwise, although I'm sure this has been discussed before...
Thanks mate just reported it.
I really think this would be useful to sort the wheat from the chaff.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Chaff being gazzella? :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
There are already two such threads - did you look at the top of this page.....? ;) There are also some in the regional lounges as well.

Giving marks would never work because you can't stop multiple voting, suppliers voting for themselves under aliases etc etc.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
AFAIK the OP is requesting a parts supplier only thread, the sticky's don't cover that specifically - as said, this has been discussed before ( decision was 'no')

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
As mentioned, we have the recommended garages sticky in GAD and most (if not all) of the regional lounges have their own local thread with recommended garages.

Have I missed something or misunderstanding because it seems we already have this covered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts