Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't done this sort of thing for far too long. We have a drive out somewhere, stop for a spot of lunch somewhere and then have a drive out somewhere on the way home

Now, providing there are still people around here that would be interested in such a thing, let's see what we can rustle up

Date TBC obviously but I will do my very best to avoid anything show seasony. As ever, suggestions on destinations are always welcome so do your worst ;)

G

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
I wonder is Morecambe to Filey, coast to coast just a bit far.

·
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the sound of that a lot, cracking idea Mr Wayne :thumbs:

·
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running with Wayne's idea of a coast to coast run, would Sunday August 27th work for peoples? I know one date won't please everyone and someone is bound to be away on holiday or watching the football but I'm sounding that date out as a potential unless there's something major on that day

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
interesting, i could meet half way, maybe where you stop for lunch and run out to filey with you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ohh me me :)

Only just registered and have a badly maintained 156 that's slowly being given the servicing and repairs it deserves. Wouldn't mind a good drive out though as long as there's no motorways as I'm still learning. Fantastic car to learn to drive in though :)

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
I'll probably be at Oulton Park for the Gold Cup meeting.........

·
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may have to go for a different date, as good as the BH weekend would have been. Rather selfishly, I'm in a race against time to finish my Gtv and the long weekend will come in handy to make good progress on it

Fear not, we will do this, you have my word

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not a problem for me, still have a 15 MPG badly running bag of spanners. Long weekend will come in handy for doing exhaust gaskets and belts :)

·
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It hasn’t yet, but I’ll have it on the road at some point

·
63,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It will be on at some point soonish yes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts