Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm new here and i'm trying to find a left side electric mirror of an alfa romeo 155 model if there's somone please contact me .thanks to all in this forum

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Have you tried ebay. They are always breaking 155's and they usually have the mirrors for grabs and they are nearly always electric. All you have to do is swap the colour coded back cover and hey presto!!. Been looking for a manual on myself but they seem to be more rare

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks for your help but i have tried on e-bay but no 155's mirror thanks my friend:)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Will a right-hand-drive mirror flatten out in angle enough to be used on a left-hooker ?
*toddles off to check*

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will a right-hand-drive mirror flatten out in angle enough to be used on a left-hooker ?
*toddles off to check*
hi i don't think it will fit because i want the whole mirror and you can't fit it on the left side thanks:confused:

·
Registered
398 Posts
*toddles back , googles "Malta" , finds its right hand drive....*

D'OH !!!
All we need to know now is : What colour cover ? and Wide body or Skinny ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be me
hi ronb_65 how can i get one from you? the colour is not important the important is that it is electric and a left one please if yes tell me how much will it cost me plus shipping to malta and how i can contact you thanks my friend:thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*toddles back , googles "Malta" , finds its right hand drive....*

D'OH !!!
All we need to know now is : What colour cover ? and Wide body or Skinny ?
hi its a wide body and super the colour is not that much important thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
hi joss i got a manual mirror for the left handside for the 155 bought the wrong side for me mate off ebay he needed a drivers side one derrr me:rolleyes: if interested let me know they are rare mate paid 30 pounds for it two days ago ring me on 07732527826 cheers taz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts