Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone suffered this before or offer any advice.
Occasionally when locking my car from the key fob the left hand indicator comes on and stays on (not flashing). Normally if I unlock it and lock it a few times the problem goes away however this time it seems like its here to stay. Trying to use the indicators or hazard lights doesn't work, the right hand indicator just comes on and stays on too, any ideas? I did think maybe the relay was playing up but don't know where to find it. The car is a 2004 156 2.4 20v M-Jet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help. The problem has once again gone away after locking and unlocking the car a few times, just another Alfa 'characteristic' I guess!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone suffered this before or offer any advice.
Occasionally when locking my car from the key fob the left hand indicator comes on and stays on (not flashing). Normally if I unlock it and lock it a few times the problem goes away however this time it seems like its here to stay. Trying to use the indicators or hazard lights doesn't work, the right hand indicator just comes on and stays on too, any ideas? I did think maybe the relay was playing up but don't know where to find it. The car is a 2004 156 2.4 20v M-Jet
Hi did you get the bottom of this problem
I have the same on gtv v6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts