Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks like the orignal stuff has been warn away and replaced... must be colourblind too ! :vomit:

·
Vendor
46,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally no. a very odd cobination
I agree, how weird that the outer bolster on each seat is red.. I could understand if the seats had both bolsters in red, but just one? :confused:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
i have seen one in an auction in australia with different colour bolsters, but not one on each seat!? i did see this one on ebay, and had a good chuckle! :lol:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
While we're on the subject of leather, does anyone know how much i should be looking to pay for a red leather interior? i am thinking seats and door cards, but do you think that would look ok with the grey carpet i have at the moment? and how much do you think i should be looking at for a red carpet set? sorry for all the questions :lol:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
You guys are SOOOOOO picky! :D :D

I mean! Whaddaya want for ~ £200.

Ok, it has a coat of many colours, but there's a Mangoletsi sticker on the back so phone them up and see if they know about the seats!

·
Vendor
46,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
While we're on the subject of leather, does anyone know how much i should be looking to pay for a red leather interior? i am thinking seats and door cards, but do you think that would look ok with the grey carpet i have at the moment? and how much do you think i should be looking at for a red carpet set? sorry for all the questions :lol:
I reckon about £300 if you can find one for sale..

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
cheers pud, am looking at one on ebay, has been listed once before with no bids, currently still no bids, door cards included, but one is broken. do you think it would be an easy job to swap the red insert to my original card?

·
Vendor
46,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers pud, am looking at one on ebay, has been listed once before with no bids, currently still no bids, door cards included, but one is broken. do you think it would be an easy job to swap the red insert to my original card?
Yeah, its not too hard to do at all, I've seen a guide on here before. Its just patience really, and glue. :) :lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I reckon the owner had a tatty drivers bolster and found a single red seat going cheap. He fixed the drivers side then used the other spare bolster on the passenger side to make it look like it might have come like that from the factory. I think I'd rather have the tatty but correct colour bolster!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts