Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Having recently repaired some broken stitching on the drivers seat bolster I have decided to try to improve the ageing leather finish on my TAN interior. The back seat is fine, passenger front pretty good, but drivers seat needs TLC. There are no rips or tears in the material, just faded colour patches and surface scratches, etc.

I have been looking at a number of possible options on Amaz0n and Efray, etc but my concern is matching the colour!

Has anyone undertaken this before and can any product be recommended?

Thanks,
G

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all,

Having recently repaired some broken stitching on the drivers seat bolster I have decided to try to improve the ageing leather finish on my TAN interior. The back seat is fine, passenger front pretty good, but drivers seat needs TLC. There are no rips or tears in the material, just faded colour patches and surface scratches, etc.

I have been looking at a number of possible options on Amaz0n and Efray, etc but my concern is matching the colour!

Has anyone undertaken this before and can any product be recommended?

Thanks,
G
Furniture Clinic (.co.uk) will have a dye that will match, worked great for me.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Furniture Clinic (.co.uk) will have a dye that will match, worked great for me.
Same as gtv99, I used a product from these guys to improve my red leather where there was a few cracks etc. Looks great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts