Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a leather interior and was wondering if the 3 door 147 seats will have any probs fitting the 5 door - iam not fussed about the door cards BTW for the right price.
Plus is it a simply [plug and play on the seat airbags once fitted?
Failing that anyone put a 156 interior in theirs?
Thanks in advance:cool:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
i would expect that a 4 door base of rear seat might be more curved to allow easier access ... open to correction

D

·
0 Posts
Havent done it myself but I'd assume the seat runners will be the same so will fit. You could try phoning autolusso they advertise leather interiors fitted for x amount so they'd probably know.
I've seen the "other" autolusso threads on here and have no comment on it either way just trying to help

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Havent done it myself but I'd assume the seat runners will be the same so will fit. You could try phoning autolusso they advertise leather interiors fitted for x amount so they'd probably know.
I've seen the "other" autolusso threads on here and have no comment on it either way just trying to help
Thanks guys for your advice i think i may well contact my local indy see what they say, anyother thoughts on this are appreiciated:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
I have not got a clue, sorry fella. Try ringing Autolusso like someone else said :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys for your advice i think i may well contact my local indy see what they say, anyother thoughts on this are appreiciated:thumbs:
No probs - if it helps since I've got a three door I could try to measure runners/post couple of pics if you like

1 - 11 of 11 Posts