Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Henry,
I've been offered a leather interior off another 155 and wondered - since I recall you might have done this before - how difficult it is to swap the standard cloth for the leather. Have you got any hints and tips?

Cheers,

Taz.

PS I sent you a private email from your site link regarding front grille mods, did you get it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some people have all the luck, been looking for ages for a leather interior!!!

Sure you'll have no problems selling it on here if its too much hassle to fit wink

I'm currently waiting for some leather covers to arrive so would welcome any advice too. Replaced the interior and covers on a car a few years ago, it was fiddly but ok.

wrinx

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dead easy to fit if you have the whole seat. The door cards take time though as they are a bit fiddly. Where abouts are you in the UK as I might be able to give you a hand if you are close.

What colour is the interior and where did you get it from? How much was it? Did you get the door cards too? How did you find it? They are very rare.

Yes I got the PM. I have taken a photo of my grille and will send it to you soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad news :(
The driver's seat is damaged; it has a split right down the middle of it and it will need to ve replaced.

The company currently selling this black leather interior is www.intapart.com; I think that they're now asking £200 due to the damage and that includes everything (i.e. fr/rr seats with armrests, fr/rr doorcards, gear lever and handbrake lever gaiters).

Alfa Romeo will kindly sell you a new base for "ONLY" £239 not including VAT.. :mad: I guess that if there is anyone out there with a serious fetish for stitching it might be worth checking the interior out.

Taz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts