Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive a superb set of leather seats fitted in a phase 1 gtv.They are obviously used but in really excellent undamaged condition with no damage to the drivers bolster.They are being photographed and listed here in classifieds tomorrow.The two fronts could be used for a spider or the set for a gtv.Taking into account a proper repair to a drivers seat bolster is £75 i dont want a tremendous amount more for a set. If your restoring your gtv or spider to super condition checkout classifieds after tomorrow.My pal runs a courier company so delivery is an option.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Be careful about fitting GTV seats into a Spider. GTV seats normally do not have the seatbelt guides positioned at the top of the seats - using these in a Spider is an uncomfortable experience and probably potentially dangerous. The seatbelts in the GTV are postioned differently in the cabin and do not use the guides positioned on the seats.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Ive a superb set of leather seats fitted in a phase 1 gtv.They are obviously used but in really excellent undamaged condition with no damage to the drivers bolster.They are being photographed and listed here in classifieds tomorrow.The two fronts could be used for a spider or the set for a gtv.Taking into account a proper repair to a drivers seat bolster is £75 i dont want a tremendous amount more for a set. If your restoring your gtv or spider to super condition checkout classifieds after tomorrow.My pal runs a courier company so delivery is an option.
If they are black, I'd be interested and I'm also in West Sussex :thumbs:

·
Registered
179 Posts
i have a set of black leather spider seats and a the rear interioor for a gtv coupe in excellent condition, for more info please contact me i live in north staffs,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts