Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

In the UK price list I was sent in the post there's an option on the Veloce for the leather dash and door panels at £750.
However, this option is not shown in the UK on-line car configurator, so it's not clear if this option is actually available.

Has anyone spec'd this option on a UK Veloce order?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh - In order to order the £750 leather dash option you also have to order the Convenience Pack with Harman Kardon Audio at an extra £1,400 !! :(
Why the heck do I need that just to get a leather dash? :moan:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Yep. I think because they only made the dash parts with speaker cut outs for the HK system - although it's optional on the QF so doesn't quite make sense - and in turn, the HK pack requires the convenience pack for some other reason.

That's what the brochure says is required, but when I last used the configurator, I didn't have to tick the Convenience Pack.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what the brochure says is required, but when I last used the configurator, I didn't have to tick the Convenience Pack.
Configurator says "one of the following" is required, but if you untick either the HK or the Convenience Pack then it removes the leather dash option so it appears both are mandatory, unless its just a bug in the config tool :headache:

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
4,228 Posts
Configurator says "one of the following" is required, but if you untick either the HK or the Convenience Pack then it removes the leather dash option so it appears both are mandatory, unless its just a bug in the config tool :headache:
I ordered mine back in November and was built in January. I opted for HK pack and back then I did not have to select Convenience pack although both are linked. This was an error in the configurator as well as the Dealer ordering system. When I got the car it had Convenience pack, so I got that for free even though I did not select it!

You will find when the order is placed, if HK is selected you will need to add convenience pack.

Reactions: Millvi and trashbat

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
7,500 Posts
I dont see why you have to have the HK pack with the leather dash because I have a leather dash as part of the Lusso pack on the Super and no HK.

Reactions: cue2

·
Registered
101 Posts
I ordered mine back in November and was built in January. I opted for HK pack and back then I did not have to select Convenience pack although both are linked. This was an error in the configurator as well as the Dealer ordering system. When I got the car it had Convenience pack, so I got that for free even though I did not select it!
I got the same 'freebie' Convenience Pack on my Speciale when I ordered it last November with the HK pack; I don't think the dealer even noticed. I did :cheeky:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts