Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gliptone just sent me the wrong colour leather dye kit and I don't know if it was my fault or theirs :paranoid: I have a 2003 147 GTA with the Black/Tan interior (not original so can't get code from documentation etc) and was told that the tan colour is code 551 by someone who looked up the parts catalogue.

I sent that info to Gliptone and got a colour way way off mine which is useless. Anyone with a Black/Tan interior know what their colour codes are?? Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gliptone just sent me the wrong colour leather dye kit and I don't know if it was my fault or theirs :paranoid: I have a 2003 147 GTA with the Black/Tan interior (not original so can't get code from documentation etc) and was told that the tan colour is code 551 by someone who looked up the parts catalogue.

I sent that info to Gliptone and got a colour way way off mine which is useless. Anyone with a Black/Tan interior know what their colour codes are?? Thanks
I've bought that colour from a Swedish company, being a swede, and their colour was called natural. It's 100% spot on. Leather Master Scandinavia A1017 - Natur, to be more precise.

Reactions: bobulon

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought that colour from a Swedish company, being a swede, and their colour was called natural. It's 100% spot on. Leather Master Scandinavia A1017 - Natur, to be more precise.
thomash!! sweet I found they have a UK branch with a site in English and they have a "Colour Makeup" called Natural. Is this the one?

Leather Master Colour Make Up | Leather Master UK

I was hoping to get Gliptone to give me a new one for free if they made a mistake, hence asking for the colour code. Failing that if you think this is spot on I will get some

·
Registered
107 Posts
thomash!! sweet I found they have a UK branch with a site in English and they have a "Colour Makeup" called Natural. Is this the one?

Leather Master Colour Make Up | Leather Master UK

I was hoping to get Gliptone to give me a new one for free if they made a mistake, hence asking for the colour code. Failing that if you think this is spot on I will get some
That looks very, very familiar. :thumbup:

Reactions: bobulon

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one knows the correct colour code? Is it 551?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts