Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Could someone tell me a good leather cleaner and protecter that i can get here in Australia?

Cheers Gas:confused:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi there Gas,

I use Poor Boys "Leather Stuff" I'm sure you can purchase it online there or get it from a good supply shop. It is a cleaner and conditioner with UV protection. Best I've used :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
+1 for the Gliptone cleaner and conditioner twin pack.

M

·
0 Posts
I use Autoglym. It restores a nice original matt look and 'tightens' the leather also.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I found the Gliptone Gentle Leather cleaner very good, I had this already for the sofa :)

Having used the Gliptone to clean the leather I then used Autoglym Leather Care Cream which worked a treat. Makes the leather a bit darker to start with which i was a bit worried about initially but this soon becomes absorded again.

·
Registered
257 Posts
It's called "dove" soap with "1/4 moisturiser" and a little water to clean with a fairly rough sponge... Dry off with a microfibre towel and then apply sparingly some "Nivea" hand care moisturiser, leave for ten minutes and then wipe off any excess and buff up...

Then go to the pub with the money you just saved buying all the above recommended crud and buy yourself a nice pint or six.:lol:

Leather, lets not forget is skin!!!! treat it like you would your own skin to keep it in good condition and you won't go far wrong :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts