Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Just a heads up for this looking to lease a Giulia via Leasys.

I collected my car today and only just found out that the excess mileage charge on my original dealer quote was exclusive of VAT - all other prices not eh quote included VAT but no where did it say that the excess mileage charge was exclusive as is reflected in the final finance document that gets issued.

May not be an issue for most, but made a big difference to me when trying to compare a 15k mile vs a 20k mile lease over 2 years as initially it looked more attractive to opt for the 15k lease and pay the excess if I thr mileage did creap up a little, so just thought I’d flag it up as its not clear on the Leasys quotes.

If unsure, ask the dealer to confirm

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
It does say it somewhere, I was aware of it before collection. It was also pointed out to me during the process by the sales guy. It’s easy to miss I guess and not entirely fair to word it like they do.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately the sales guy I was dealing didn’t point it out and was no longer with the business.
I also discovered on Friday that the 20k lease deal I thought I was getting was no longer available and the cost had gone up (it’s a long story)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts