Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has got me thinking about maybe organising an Alfa event to the Le Mans 24 hour weekend culminating in the race on Sat 16th and Sun 17th June 2012 :rolleyes:
I quite like the sound of doing the weekend and will look into costs of tickets, ferry crossing, campsite and local accomodation.
Would be nice if we can work something out and maybe organise some convoys all to meet somewhere then go en-mass :D
Put names below if any interest
Chubbs
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If I wasn't away twice already that month I'd say yes but sadly I can't take 3 weeks off in one month

Mj

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm already going with the GT Junior, S4 Spider and possibly Brera too. We're on the Portsmouth- Caen Thursday night ferry, staying in Kart Nord.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately looking highly unlikely i will be able to do this now due to various unforeseen issues but still plan on doing a local run or more when fully recovered and driving again :cool:
Chubbs

·
Registered
38 Posts
Capt, not to worry, it would have been great to have gone in a group but we will be going anyway ! Everything of the best for the op & recovery mate....your new nick name will be "Spiderman" !!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard that after the op you were going to trade in your Alfa against a MINI !!
U must be joking :rant: ...more like a fiat 500 sack of cack :vomit: :cheese:
Will either be a GT, 159 Ti or new shape spider :D
It would have been really good to go to Le mans but ho hey :cry:
If you want to try to arrange an Alfa convoy i could probably help you out a bit, I had looked at prices of most aspects. Here if u need me m8 :thumbs:
ps will have to try to organise the next run to meet up with u nearer your way if u cant get over here n thx on the op

The Capt :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts