Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looked out of my office window a few minutes ago to see this!

Was having a mild heart attack when I first saw the white marks, thought someone had paint bombed the car, it is a bit of a dodgy area at times...
Went outside, seems to be bird muck. How the hell did the bird/s manage to hit nothing else just my lovely car??!!

Caretaker has just cleaned it off for me, there are some benefits to being the boss after all.

Am calming down slowly......and breath....

Just trying to edit the post title, why has "*****" been starred out??

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Ouch :eek:

I make sure I've got a MF cloth and some spray (QD, glass cleaner or concentrated wash n wax) in the boot.

We've got some really ill birds around here... The other day I was targeted WHILE MOVING. At least a foot wide on the windscreen, directly in eye-line of course :eek:

What word has been censored?

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The censored word was actually Alfa as in the first word in Alfa Romeo.....random....mind you I did spell it as ***** as in Beta. Odd.
Car is clean now. Maniac birds for sure.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
The censored word was actually Alfa as in the first word in Alfa Romeo.....random....mind you I did spell it as ***** as in Beta. Odd.
Car is clean now. Maniac birds for sure.
'A l p h a' is a swear word around here :D

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Blimey:eek:

That's pretty impressive!

I keep a packet of baby wipes in the car to get bird muck off straight away - but that looks like a bigger job!
Erm, as it were:lol::lol:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
:lol: Peppered :lol:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad you are all having a laugh about it! :cheese:

I don't think a wipe would have done the job. What do the birds eat around here???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts