Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have deleted some threads just to tidy things up a bit and concentrate on what's going on now. If anyone wants some restored please let me know.

"Meet the Experts" - I spoke to Paul at Avanti today (Sat 4 August) and we will be arranging this event sometime during September - I'll let you know when the date is definite.

Trackday - aiming for October - again I'll post more when I get my arse in gear - feel free to come up with more suggestions - ok, ok about the trackday.

Finally our second regular meet was a couple of weeks ago in Cambridge and it was very enjoyable. I am thinking that the next should be somewhere on the Suffolk/Norfolk border on Sunday 26 August. Lunch, a chat and a drive around - anyone up for this - if so post here and if you know of a suitable venue please let us know.

Paul.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
ooh, I can do Sat 26th August as long as today is not Sat 24th;)

I will be in Burstall that weekend will come with the V6 and the 2.0l.

or are 155s too lowly :eek: to meet with all these modern alfa?;)

·
Registered
5,093 Posts

is that burstall near ipswich????

oh and hello debs;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
is that burstall near ipswich????

oh and hello debs;)
yes it is & hello Phyllis:)

noticed you seem intent on going to some meets. figured I'd best move closer so I can call & give you an alarm call when we are all parked up waiting for ya

·
Administrator
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Doh - I posted Sat 24 - meant 4th) - now edited.

It will be GREAT to see you Debs - blimey you can drive 2 cars at the same time? - this I must see.

Paul.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
yes it is & hello Phyllis:)

noticed you seem intent on going to some meets. figured I'd best move closer so I can call & give you an alarm call when we are all parked up waiting for ya
:lol: :lol: :lol: useless me i am:lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks Paul. be nice to meet some fellow Alfisti in Suffolk/Norfolk.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi Paul, 26th is fine, I have no suggestions for a location though, I will have a surf and may come up with something...

Neil

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi guys, just had a quick look about and found a few nice looking places, The George and Dragon Inn @ Long Melford looks nice, but maybe you guys from the area could suggest others?

·
Administrator
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys, just had a quick look about and found a few nice looking places, The George and Dragon Inn @ Long Melford looks nice, but maybe you guys from the area could suggest others?
Gentari - as time was getting on I thought that I'd better finalise something. I've moved the venue nearer to Norfolk this time (got to give 'em a chance).

Maybe Long Melford next time?

Paul.

·
Registered
938 Posts
No problem, easier for me, just fancied a longer drive in the 147...:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts