Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, last shout for anyone who'd like some free stuff for their 166. I've got a bunch of parts I took off a 1999 Super that have been cluttering up my loft for too long. These are all working parts, they are all free, but the catch is you have to come get them, as a bulk lot. I simply cannot be bothered with shipping them out piecemeal...or even shipping them at all.

This is a more or less complete list. There are probably a few other bits I've forgotten about.

ICS (with code)
Climate control module
2 of the 3 HVAC actuators
Rear screen aerial amplifier
Full set of headlights and rear lights.
Working heater fan
A few odd control units - can't recall which.
Full set of standard speakers (car didn't have the DSP option)
Bunch of small interior trim parts.

I'll leave it two weeks from the date of this post before it all goes to the tip. Located in Worcestershire, UK. Post to indicate interest, first come, first served.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go. The other indicator is present and correct, just not in this box. Side repeaters are somewhere...I'll try and find them.

I forgot the mirrors - both OK as far as I recall, didn't take a picture of the ICS but it's clean.

I don't want to be hanging on to these for weeks though - if you've not been by the time I next go to the tip...then sorry, but you'll miss out. I'll not put a date on it, but I'll let you know when I plan to go to the tip.

Bring cardboard boxes - plastic tubs not included!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Chris - if the headlights are still available, i will take these parts off your hands save for the rear lights already taken by abecketts. Can we private message to arrange collection? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry chaps - I though I was clear but obviously not (as usual!). I don't want to be messing about with this stuff - one visit, the whole lot goes. No bits & bobs. If any of you want to sort yourselves out and distribute after collection, fine by me of course.

7 days to go!!

Pom, the 166 went about 3 years back, but I've used the engine gearbox etc from a car I scrapped in a project I'm building. I kept a bunch of parts from the donor car, just in case, but I've kept them more than long enough and just wanted to give anyone interested a last opportunity before it goes to the tip. I'll still have a car with a Busso in it, just not an Alfa ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry Chris my reply could / should have been clearer - i meant if you had not got rid of the headlights i would take the whole lot from you - all the parts in one hit / visit. Are you able to private message me with contact details? I can then contact you to arrange collection either one evening next week of next weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, gotcha. Sounds OK to me. If you are happy to pass the rear lights along then everyone is happy.

I'll pm my details.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts