Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure, I have just driven 2500 miles around Europe but all that has done is make me realise how much I love being in my car!! and another 450 miles aint that much for a diesel anyway :p

I came across this by accident earlier and now I am set on doing it tomorrow :D (Since I am still off till Wednesday)

trackscotland.co.uk :: View topic - The Road to the Applecross Pass

I know its VERY short notice and most people will have work or thing planned for tomorrow already but I just thought I would be nice and ask :)

D

·
0 Posts
If I had the time fella I'd be there with you! Is the weather not a bit on the cool side though at this time of the year? We are planning a centenary drive in the north west in July. Some blinding roads over there mate.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too sure yet, if its not the best weather I might just call it a day and come home but I will see tomorrow I suppose :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after having a look at the weather, some of the places on the list are "-9 (feels like -14)" tomorrow!

So this is postponed until at least Tuesday if not, it will be the next time I am off work :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
cracking road mate, clunie is epic. i have 3 good mates in skye, one in kishorn(pass it on the applecross route) used to travel up quite a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts