Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following my car being written off by side impact early last year, I bought the salvage off the insurance company to successfully put my previous 166 back on the road; I had kept it as a spares car, irony huh?

Anyway, I finally get around to listing some of the smaller items on ebay this evening. I've recently had to clear one house and am part way through another presently, so am pushing the walls out here and the box of 166 spare parts is conspicuous! I am actually thinking of moving the other 166 on as well, I keep it as a tow car/roof rack car/tip visit car, but since I bought my 159 Q4 Sportwagon I have done just 500 miles between MoTs in the last 12 months in the 166; with tax, insurance and MoT test, that is already over £1/mile before I even drive it!! It is a 2.5 in silver with grey leather and about 87k on the clock if anyone is interested, passed it's MoT just a month ago.

Anyway, cut to the chase, limited by my free listings for this month, hopefully you'll all find some bargains here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dolomiteman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hi - how much are you looking for for the complete car?

Also - the eBay link doesn't work - looks like it's pointing to your own "My Ebay" page...

Jeremy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - how much are you looking for for the complete car?

Also - the eBay link doesn't work - looks like it's pointing to your own "My Ebay" page...

Jeremy
Thanks for the heads up on the link Jeremy, it should work now.

As for the car, I'd probably advertise it for £1250 and see what interest it generates...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts