Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ent past chats and they have a few 159s left. i think there is a 3.2TI for 310K and a foew distinctives for 299k

there is also the very last Q4 for 310.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No talking out. Only in. Lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
I already emailed Chantel last week :) But I cant seem to convince myself yet why I need to change from my GQV... So shoot away MP?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 its more car than a g
2 is better built
3 it has better seats
4 people stare more
5 its a better car
6 its prettier
7 refer to 6
8 refer to 2

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whaaaaaaat. A mito is faster than a g.

Runs and hides

·
Registered
42 Posts
really, I wont dispute if a ti is "faster" (acceleration is more what I'm after) or not, but right now I got no evidence...

Thanks for your thoughts MP.

Ian, maybe you can organize me a demo of your car :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
perhaps the "F***ing Petrol" thread can sway your decision? Unless fuel cost and depreciation isnt an issue...
They both are considerations yes. Whats the consumption like on the v6? Surely it cant be worse than the 14.5l/100km i was getting on my GT :cheese:

Depreciation? The book values of the 2012 GQV vs 159 are similar at this stage I think. But I don't know going forward how this will change :confused:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Enzo, go onto my wall. there's a fuel consumption PROOF that MP put up. and remember he's up top so it will be better down here...
Are you saying fuel consumption will be improved at the coast?
Because I think you will find the opposite.

More air over the MAF = more fuel injected to maintain a stoichiometric fuel mix.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
How did you like the feel, power, drive, power, comfort, power, sound, power, gearbox, power, etc? :cool:

It's not as punchy as a gqv at all points on the rev range but once above 4000rpm and revving it to 7000rpm, it will stay in front.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts