·
Registered
2,197 Posts
thats a big house ZF

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, we did have a few rooms let out sometimes. Gardener, chauffeur,butler, and domestics got rather nadgy about that.:(:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Real nice car ,i loved the 70's Lancias

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The final model in the range I think was the Volumex supercharged variant Cunn,iirc? My brother was a sales executive for a Lancia agent for a time, so he was a keen enthusiast too.:):

G

·
Yeah I know that ZF, im want to become a driving instructor as well before hand to make ends meet but can't until Jan 2010!!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right on.:): When I look back on my life, I wouldn't change any of it in the slightest. I've had some very interesting jobs, tried a variety of vocations, but most importantly have stayed happy and contented, which is priceless.:):

G

·
That's great to hear ZF:thumbs: :thumbs:

One thing that my grandad has talt me is to enjoy life and don't sulk all the time, or worry about mudane things!!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wise words from a wise generation Cunn.:): We may have forgotten a lot, and never knew it all, but are reasonably experienced at life, having been timed served. Did you take your grandad for that drive you mentioned?:):

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
820 Posts
Ahh very nice HPE...wish I had the HPE and not the Coupe sometimes as a project...

And I wish mine was in that condition...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts