Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at getting a new exhaust for my GTV TS.... From what i've heard Larini is the way to go, only problem is nobody here in Australia has heard of it and all recommend remus as it is distributed here, unlike larini.
Just wondering if you guys think it would be worth getting a larini exhaust all the way out to Australia even when no mechanics or alfa dealers have even heard of it

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I have a Larini exhaust on my GTV and I'm very impressed with it. Its also cheap when compared to other stainless steel sports systems, so my advice would be to go for it. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jessdelahunt said:
as long as the mechanic will fit it then theres no problem
see thats the problem, i'm not sure if any mechanics can fit it as nobody over here seems to have heard of Larini

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
alfagtv10 said:
see thats the problem, i'm not sure if any mechanics can fit it as nobody over here seems to have heard of Larini
It fits on the standard hangers, and its a cat back system, so any exhaust people will be able to fit it.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
michael t said:
I thought the Larini was a manifold back full system ?
No, the sports one is from the Cat' back. You might be confusing it with the Alfaholics system which includes a sports cat'?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts