Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I’m also tempted by these cats from HJS.

Those were the 1st ones I looked at but once they ship to the UK and you add import duty and VAT they get expensive. As HJS are a German company I thought I must be able to get them from within Europe but the Giulia isn't listed on their website. I contacted them directly but they said Fabspeed make the fitting and use the HJS cat within it so Fabspeed is the only place to get them from.

Reactions: metalgod23

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thing with the Quad's exhaust is that I feel we may just get more of the same sound, as it's a 90 degree V6, I'm happy with the Race mode sound although do wonder about the MY20 Akprovich (can't ever spell that)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thing with the Quad's exhaust is that I feel we may just get more of the same sound, as it's a 90 degree V6, I'm happy with the Race mode sound although do wonder about the MY20 Akprovich (can't ever spell that)
Yes, most exhausts for this car sound the same to me. I've never known another car to sound so similar with so many different exhausts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
if you ask me.... get this under the car, remap it and enjoy 550+ hp and a pure turbo v6 sound.....

·
Registered
382 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts