Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have known straight away really - I'd already identified the rear one, it looks the same, only black.

I'm stripping out a loom so I can use ECU, instruments, switches and lights in a project I'm building. Don't want to have to deal with all the stuff I don't actually need, so I'm removing the unwanted systems one bit at a time. It's going pretty well really. Managed to remove all the stuff the lives in the right side of the boot and all the wiring that runs up the right side of the car. Reduced the left side loom to absolute basics as well. Working on the big section that sits behind the dash now - lots going on there!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I should have known straight away really - I'd already identified the rear one, it looks the same, only black.

I'm stripping out a loom so I can use ECU, instruments, switches and lights in a project I'm building. Don't want to have to deal with all the stuff I don't actually need, so I'm removing the unwanted systems one bit at a time. It's going pretty well really. Managed to remove all the stuff the lives in the right side of the boot and all the wiring that runs up the right side of the car. Reduced the left side loom to absolute basics as well. Working on the big section that sits behind the dash now - lots going on there!
Interesting! So you are in the "destroying phase". I am still in the "building phase" - adding some complexity to the car, such as automatic windows closing, TV, CDC emulator (Xcarlink), adaptive brake lights & automatic hazard lights.............so far:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.