Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Italian vice Prime Minister said that FIAT has commissioned Bertone to build the new Lancia Coupe' convertibl (perhaps something along the lines of the Fulvia concept car?)

Don't know more than that at the moment.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Looks good, but I doubt if the production vesion will be anything like that :(

B

·
0 Posts
I love the Fulvia concept: I suspect that it would be the basis for a drop top as it would offer them a flexible new model, a bit like the TT coupe / roadster but, of course, infinitely more stylish.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,216 Posts
The Italian vice Prime Minister said that FIAT has commissioned Bertone to build the new Lancia Coupe' convertibl (perhaps something along the lines of the Fulvia concept car?)

Don't know more than that at the moment.
troops - you're missing the point! read BigFoot's post again. Can you imagine John Prescott or Ken Livingshi5 commissioning a British car maker to make a sports car, and proudly communicating the news? It would never ever happen here in a million, billion, years.

I love Italians - they've got ten pints of benzina for every pint of blood :)

g

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
troops - you're missing the point! read BigFoot's post again. Can you imagine John Prescott
Yeah, but he did have two Jags ;) :lol:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,216 Posts
lol, ok, I take that back! :)))

g

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Johnnie boy's made his 'Dosh' and he's off shortly! Not bad for an ex merchant matelot! What I have puzzled over for years is, was he the same John P. that did National Service with the Royal Signals?Boxed as a middleweight for the army? Time to look in Who's Who?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I which they'd do a modern Montecarlo, my favourite Lancia :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts