Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quite like them. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Wow, love to meet the classy lady that would wear those! :eek::lol:;)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Do they have Traction Control ?
Do they come in other colour and trim option's, they look cheap in white ! :lol: i don't want to look like i'm a cheap old slapper. :cheese:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Are these the infamous f*** me shoes?:lol: Ant please post a pic of you wearing them, then we can vote on the Cool Wall:cool:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Why is there smoke coming out of them? Reliability issues? Hot totty just took them off? If you can afford a Lambo, chances are you can also afford the sort of lady friend who would wear pretty much anything expensive no matter how trashy it looks...

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are these the infamous f*** me shoes?:lol: Ant please post a pic of you wearing them, then we can vote on the Cool Wall:cool:
Can you believe I actually thought of putting them in the Cool Wall?? :lol:

But after the flaming I got for polling Lighning McQueen, I decided against it. :cheese:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why would I want to wear high heels?? Or any type of women shoes for that matter?? :confused:

But, imagine them on the girls that work in the Lamborghini stands in the auto shows. :cool:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Has this not already been done on AO? :ERM:

I'm sure a certain Mama liked them...
Yes it has. As I recall, she didn't like them. Which is good for the bank balance :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts