Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from a nice weekend in the lake district and a meet at holker hall with some other AO members, more pics of the meet will be in another thread soon :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Brilliant pictures, from a beautiful scenic part of the uk.:): The missus looks well happy.:): She obviously is a shark? person? :):

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Good to see the spider topless mark,glad to see you and vicky today,you really should have stayed longer and seen Al lead the AONW boys the wrong way out of the car park through the middle of the rover 75 meet,priceless :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to see the spider topless mark,glad to see you and vicky today,you really should have stayed longer and seen Al lead the AONW boys the wrong way out of the car park through the middle of the rover 75 meet,priceless :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
I'm sure it was deliberate :lol:

I was P!ss!ng Meself Mrs H didn't know where to put her face :cheese:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Nice pictures Vantastic :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to do my parrot shooting at Cark airfield near Holker Hall, and the car museum was set up by a chap called Don Sidebottom who was also a parrot shooter. If you look carefully at the plastic lifebelt holders at the seaside, and see the name Glasdon on them..thats Don's company. Didn't know him very well, but met him last at the launch of the Series 2 Lotus Esprit back in 1987 in Blackpool where he lives. The car museum was a great idea of his don't you think.

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,197 Posts
Awesome!
:thumbs:!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Nice pics, i was up there in feb ,lovely part of the planet:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yo yo. I just came back from there last weekend from a week up there. When I saw your alias, vantastic I thought of the guy I saw near Keswick who was driving around in a superb blue metallic VW camper with a huge chrome badge on the front as VANTASTIC.

Nice pics, although not as nice as mine;).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yo yo. I just came back from there last weekend from a week up there. When I saw your alias, vantastic I thought of the guy I saw near Keswick who was driving around in a superb blue metallic VW camper with a huge chrome badge on the front as VANTASTIC.

Nice pics, although not as nice as mine;).
My name in CHROME :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts