Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My '96 2.0 twinny was registered in Feb and has no tray and I wants one to keep the cack of the engine. My question is this:
Has it been removed or did it never have one?

If the latter, can I get hold of all the brackets and associated doofers to fit one?

Cheers,

tempra

C

·
0 Posts
You'll probably find it did have one but because it never fitted properly and "sagged" in the middle it either a) Fell off b) was ripped off by a speed bump or c) was remved by it's owner!

Amazingly i still have mine fixed on with a couple of cable ties and a rusty old bolt!

W

·
0 Posts
They do get damaged very easily. They also hold an amazing amount of water, take it off occassionally and let it drain.

The tray sagged on my twinny so I pop riveted a bit of angle to the front....sorted :D

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
pre 11-96 cars didnt come with it....it will cost you £72.86+vat 60622723...........btw its only £30 for a 156....it wont fit but i thought i would tell you.

J

·
0 Posts
well according to the c.d 11-96 is the start date but people may have retro fitted them.

phew good recovery. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response!

Looks like it never had one then. How do they mount - with bolts? Will my car have the mountings?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts