Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all:D

Some snaps from today.

The new range of Alfa's are excellent:D Shame there wasn't a GT there:( If you bought a 147 or a GT, you would not feel short changed against the newer metal as they still have so much to offer:cool:

As for the Bravo:inlove:

Had to laugh though:lol: The "Alfa" males were from Volvo for the weekend so new nowt about the cars:tut: The girls did though:cool:

Cheers,

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was in Olympia. Really nice old building too :D Couldn't resist havimg a pop at the Alfa bods over their poor but hopefully improving customer service whilst reminding them about my two victories :lol:

Cheers,

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
It was in Olympia.
Yeah - Alfa Romeo phoned me up at the begining of the week asking what I'd done about the 159 - so I explained I hadn't yet had a test drive though one was arranged for this Monday; but I mentioned I'd been waiting since August!!!

So they said they'd send me some tickets for 'La Dolce Vita' in Olympia - errhhhh guess what haven't come:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T

·
0 Posts
thanks for sharing the piccies, i do like the new corporate noses on the later fiats

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
and the women on tha ALfa AND FIAT stands were, how shall I put this..................VERY pleasing on the eye :cheese:

in your last pic (of the 159) the one talking to the woman in the turquoise top at the back, she was called Arianne, she's from just outside Roma and lives in London and VERY sexy

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
on a minor, but niggling detail Si, did you happen to notice how the VIN plate on the spider was attached ????

wasn't on a flat bit of metal on the chassis, oh no, just stuck on randomly with a huge gap under the middle of it !! Good old Alfa attention to detail. :rolleyes:

Also, I can't fit in the Spider, OR the 159.In fact there's more room in the 147 :eek: But then I am stupidly tall :lol:

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
some of our shots....

(seems the name we chose for our daughter is quite a good name !!!)
this HAS to be one for a caption comp!!!!.....

I reckon it suits her ? .....

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
What Mark said :D

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Nice pics, guys, thanks for sharing :cool:

I got an invite to the first one two years ago, but couldn't make it as I already had plans for that weekend. I never saw it advertised again, and assumed that it was a one-off. If I had realised it was a regular thing, I would have got tickets :cry:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flipping hell SR, you are a big bloke....

* Note to self - Don't, ever, slag off SR...
:lol: :lol: I'm 18lbs less big than I was early January and no where near as fit as I was around 2 years back due to a spinal injury. Unfortunatley, my look seems to attract some trouble when I'm pretty easy going really (despite 14yrs behind bars:eek: ;) ;) ).

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Bugga !!

One of the lasses here at work was giving her tickets away on Friday but didn't take her up on them as she made it sound boring !! :rant:

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Nice photos!! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts