Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I would love to join u guys if it falls anywhere near the middle of december, going to Alan to fetch 2600 head that time, PS even if it doesnt work out, we must do dinner Mason.

·
Registered
329 Posts
@Frost...thanks for the info PM'ed on your ex-QV by the way...

I'm keen, although I am suffering from Alfalessness at the moment (it's on a showroom floor at the moment, selling it on consignment), but when we set a date I will possibly get it back for the weekend.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to join u guys if it falls anywhere near the middle of december, going to Alan to fetch 2600 head that time, PS even if it doesnt work out, we must do dinner Mason.
I'm sure we can make a plan. We would be glad to take the chairman of ARCSA out for lunch:thumbs:

Seriously though, let me know when you down. Would be great if you could stop over for dinner or if you need a place to stay.

@Frost...thanks for the info PM'ed on your ex-QV by the way...

I'm keen, although I am suffering from Alfalessness at the moment (it's on a showroom floor at the moment, selling it on consignment), but when we set a date I will possibly get it back for the weekend.
Woof' what's happening dude? You getting a Mito?

Come on KZN guys, where the rest of you, we need a few more:cool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
COP will be taking away my next two weekends. Also doing a cruise and batchelors so I literally can only do the weekend of the 10th.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I game for lunch, dinner, drive or meet up. I just have a golf thing on the 10th and am off fron the 15th to the 9th

·
Registered
329 Posts
Woof' what's happening dude? You getting a Mito?
I've enjoyed the Brera and will be sad to see her go, but you know life is just too short to only have a new Alfa every 4-5 years :lol: I actually enjoy smaller cars more, and want something lighter and quicker, even though the 2.2JTS is no slouch on the coast.

I think Mito, although I am keeping my options open and seeing what deals are going down, there are quite a few dealers offering big discounts etc at the moment, whereas the Alfa dealers have done me absolutely zero favours with trade in of the Brera and Fiat, and have been useless in following up on the new range, they probably have the new spec available to test drive(I mean, Pietermaritzburg branch has one), but they probably just haven't bothered to inform me...do these okes still get commission?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts