Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, of the KZN chaps on here, very few are members of the KZN Alfa club.

I know its partially our own fault - membership forms are outdated and the website link is not up to speed.

So the question is, how many of you would be interested in getting involved in the club?

· Registered
3,735 Posts
The link on the ARCSA website does not even work anymore:confused:

This is one of the reasons I was asking. Thought it would be good if a few of us newer Alfisti got involved
I would be interested in getting back into the club

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, how many times have you asked this question Mason? Aren't you still supposed to be organizing forms?
But thats the whole thing, the forms I have are outdated. This is the point I'm getting at, the current club has a few solid members and its really just the same people that do everything. But they end up having to organise all the meets and then also the admin side of things.

Hence I thought if we all got involved, it would bring a new sense of life. And it could make the club a much better club and also help the brand

I was thinking that we should all attend there next meet and see how it goes?

On a side note, I will bring that KZN meet thread back to life, we really must go for another drive.

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I have a updated form and ready to mail it out.

I don't have everyones email though, maybe they can add themselves to Eric's list.

Just a quick note of the KZN members;

1) Myself
2) JaxxGTA ( Where you been??? )
3) GTAgazza
4) Zorn
5) Bigwoof
6) Brendon_in_DBN
7) Hloni
8) Thandokazi
9) KaizerG
10) Italover
11) Sanvir
12) Pred8or
13) ShanGT
14) 1hotgta
15) Sheepapple

Have I missed anyone out????

· Registered
3,735 Posts
Ok, I have a updated form and ready to mail it out.

I don't have everyones email though, maybe they can add themselves to Eric's list.

Just a quick note of the KZN members;

1) Myself
2) JaxxGTA ( Where you been??? )
3) GTAgazza
4) Zorn
5) Bigwoof
6) Brendon_in_DBN
7) Hloni
8) Thandokazi
9) KaizerG
10) Italover
11) Sanvir
12) Pred8or
13) ShanGT
14) 1hotgta
15) Sheepapple

Have I missed anyone out????
Mason, I just thought I'd share this idea with you. I'm sure we'd like to inject some new life into the club, some new blood. I know we haven't even joined the club yet, but JUST AN IDEA! Perhaps the club could be called Club Alfa Romeo- in short C.A.R. The current logo/emblem of the club is fine, the word Natal could be retained on the logo. CLUB ALFA ROMEO could be written in the typical Alfa font. The words Club Alfa Romeo could be inscribed around the semi-circle of the logo. The letter C could be in green, A in white and R in red - the Italian colours. Imagine club jackets made in this style.

As I said it's just JUST AN IDEA!!! Veteran club members may shoot me down for this. It they wish to maintain the status quo, perfectly fine with me!

· Registered
729 Posts
Mason, I just thought I'd share this idea with you. I'm sure we'd like to inject some new life into the club, some new blood. I know we haven't even joined the club yet, but JUST AN IDEA! Perhaps the club could be called Club Alfa Romeo- in short C.A.R. The current logo/emblem of the club is fine, the word Natal could be retained on the logo. CLUB ALFA ROMEO could be written in the typical Alfa font. The words Club Alfa Romeo could be inscribed around the semi-circle of the logo. The letter C could be in green, A in white and R in red - the Italian colours. Imagine club jackets made in this style.

As I said it's just JUST AN IDEA!!! Veteran club members may shoot me down for this. It they wish to maintain the status quo, perfectly fine with me!

Sounds pretty cool to me though I'm not a member either...

off topic but what the hell: The Spider is at Alans (Midlands Motors) getting a bracket in the dash fixed and (hopefully) a strut brace fitted.

· Registered
3,735 Posts
Sounds pretty cool to me though I'm not a member either...

off topic but what the hell: The Spider is at Alans (Midlands Motors) getting a bracket in the dash fixed and (hopefully) a strut brace fitted.
Kaiser, I jus love your car! It has always been my dream to own a Spider. Great V6 mill, white hot! Wish I could go topless like you!

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Good idea Italover, I think this is what the club needs, some new faces that are willing to participate and add some ideas. I think it would be a little early to suggest name changes, but ideas are welcome and the more we get involved the more these things can become a reality:thumbs:

(Hopefully)... tell us more

Ok just to confirm, I've mailed Bigwoof, Italover, Kaizer, Zorn, Jaxx and Brendon I will send yours through tomorrow. I took your email address down incorrectly, it keeps coming back as undelivered

· Registered
729 Posts
Kaiser, I jus love your car! It has always been my dream to own a Spider. Great V6 mill, white hot! Wish I could go topless like you!
Thanks mate, appreciate the comments!

I'm a 145 fan myself so we like the same Alfa :thumbs:

I'm actually looking into possible trying to sort a 145 out for Trofeo racing next year but its very much early days and the ballie will have to come in halves to make it a reality.

@ Mason - Strut brace is to stiffen things up a bit and reduce the little scuttle shake I have (it really isn't unacceptable at all but I'm being a bit of a perfectionist for when i'm on not so decent road surfaces)

There was a squeek in the dash (like rubber on glass) which is down to a snapped bracket (nothing hectic) so Alans going to sort that out tomorrow. Otherwise she's an absolute peach and, for the price I paid, a steal.

Sorry for hijacking your thread btw :tut:

Back on topic, I look forward to getting more involved in the club. Mason I think your point about all of us meeting up first and then going from there is a good one as it will allow us to all chat face to face about our ideas before getting stuck into the club.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.