Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have managed to get my 147 booked in with vospers exeter for the cruise control, hopefully under warranty! Guess what, they are lending me?

A fiat panda! Lol! Can hardly wait! I'll be screaming the tyres on that piece of junk!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Kung Fu Panda was a great kiddies film :thumbs:

Enjoy the Fiat Panda :thumbs: It will be a laugh a minute, I'm sure :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hope it aint an orange one! bet its been thrashed already anyway! if i have to put fuel in it i might accidently on purpose put diesel in it and say my mistake, that's what i normally put in! lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to keep everyone upto date, took car in for cruise control at vospers alfa in exeter today. Not impressed! To say they are special in there is an understatement.

The other week confirmed with them that my car was under warranty still but when I got there, they checked their system and discovered it was an import, which I didnt realise so no 3rd year warranty on it!

Frustrating to say the least but had arranged to meet my friends hadnt seen for ages so journey wasnt totally wasted.

Best bit though was I asked if they had an alfa accessory brochure with clothes etc in, and they said ring the bell for parts department. Shortly after this guy comes out who to say he was scruffy was an understatement. Jeans, t shirt and chavvy jacket! Lol.

Asked him for the brochure and he went off and came back shortly and he said "there you go, its got all the models in etc", he passes it over to me and I had a quick look and noticed it was a FIAT brochure!!! Then asked him again for alfa one and he said "We dont have one"!!!

Glad didnt leave me car there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts