Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone out there fitted the Koni STR.T suspension kit?, £348 from Europerformance for full kit,lowers 40mm all round.Is this a bit to low for regular road use?.I've got a standard lusso type set up on my 2.5 156. I'd love to fit the Eibach/FSD kit,but with fitting your approaching a grands worth! which is not far off the value of the car!.Wot d'ya reakon Speedsters? ;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
bit the bullet .. Koni FSDs and Eibach Pro Kit springs :thumbs: (I thought as I'm only going to replace them once I might as well pay the extra)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I started another thread on the Koni fsd 's which are apparently the current best option? Though a little pricey.
It looks like they will fit the bill " comfort road use and ok track day " .
Should I get the Eibachs sportpack springs are -15mm lower a least the ones from ebspares?
Or am I ok to keep my standard springs ?

Are any Belstein s a worthwhile alternative ? cheaper but I don't want to get lumbered.

As you can see even after reading a load of threads I'm not sure. Cheers

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
There's nowt wrong with the STR-T kit tbh. I've got one on my 2.4 20v, it's had 30k of hammer so far and it's great for the money!

The shocks are essentially the sport ones with no adjustment. Springs are the same as the sport

·
Vendor
46,136 Posts
I've bought some Koni STR shocks for the back of my M3, I'll let you know what they're like when they're fitted. £100 delivered from Larkspeed - bargain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts