Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
If the car was going to be used for some sort of Alfa promotion I might just understand it but WTF was the owner thinking? Maybe go to Zagato for this kind of stuff to retain some credibility!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The "A" in autodelta looks like a woman bent over a table.

The car is strange too.

V

·
0 Posts
I wonder how many bhp it pushes out?

The ad says (the presumably standard) 148bhp. Must be a lot more than that. 200?

S

·
0 Posts
I reckon given it is turbocharged, plenty of power.

A couple of grand on a respray, a new dashboard and centre console, and you'd be good for a bit of fun motoring there.

C

·
0 Posts
I like it and would not be ashamed to turn up at any show with it. It probably would gather many, many admirers.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think the ad says the conversion cost over £11k in 1996 (can only imagine what that would be in today's money!).

I used to look at this body kit in the Autodelta online shop and wondered if anyone actually bought one - now I know: 2 ppl bought one as it is one out of two!

But in all fairness, the GTV/Spider had such clean lines that all these spoilers only make it look worse.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
They were quoted at 210hp if I remember.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I think the ad says the conversion cost over £11k in 1996 (can only imagine what that would be in today's money!).

I used to look at this body kit in the Autodelta online shop and wondered if anyone actually bought one - now I know: 2 ppl bought one as it is one out of two!

But in all fairness, the GTV/Spider had such clean lines that all these spoilers only make it look worse.
No. Two people built a J10 not bought the kit. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts