Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys once again I turn to you for guidance. When I drive over a hump I can hear a knocking sound which is quite loud. When driving there are no sounds but as I go over a hump a knocking sound happens. Any ideas what this could be, there is nothing hanging off on the bottom of the car

·
Registered
981 Posts
I think it's an MOT item. Your steering will feel progressively more vague... but it will still work...

Nick

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right it just means I have to book time off to get it sorted and that's a bigger as I'm starting a new job, just needed to make sure nothing will fall off as I'm driving down the motorway

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Right it just means I have to book time off to get it sorted and that's a bigger as I'm starting a new job, just needed to make sure nothing will fall off as I'm driving down the motorway
jack it up give the wheel a shake see if u hear or feel it., get someone to move wheel side to side while u look at lower wishbone and lower ball joint, if at thats ok take wheel of and pry the antiroll bar up and down see if you can feel play on drop ink.
drop link are quick and cheap to fix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts