Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those entered get in for freeeeeeee and also get a £5 lunch voucher :D :D :D

Exhibitors have to be in place by 9.45 :thumbs:

Mr PG and I will be in the courtyard in front of the main museum (apparently) and visitors are being to asked to vote for their favourite black Alfa Romeo Spider with the registration plate M19 JGH :D So don't forget to do that ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, I would ring Marion Lawson first rather than just turn up if you want to exhibit ;) The entry list closed a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hey you are busy with events Julie!
Obviously I wont make this one, but I hope its a good day out for all that attend. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just leaving now (Mr PG likes a sedate run with a Spider climbing all over his back bumper :rolleyes: ) so I might see some of you later :D

:wave:

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Not long back. Not a bad wee show and some really nice classics in attendance. Only Alfas were Julie's Spider and some not very pretty based-on-an-alfetta kit-car (Julie told me what it was, but I forget).

Great to see Julie and Grant again but didn't see any other ao-er's (was blanked by a guy in a Borea Red Spider that I followed in to the car park. Oh well).

Selection of pics here:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/just-images-registered-only/169685-my-afternoon.html

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Would have loved to, but . . . . . . . .

a- Cannae drive :cry:
b- Wouldnae ask :eek:
c- Car goosed, at Dr Chicks Alfa hospital :(

Glad it went well, and a good time was had. Maybe next year with the Sprint if I can get the think finished . . . .

·
Registered
283 Posts
If it hadn't been for a catastrophic electrical failure (now fixed after an all day circuit testing, grunting and moaning session) I'd have met you guys there.

Eventually got out about 6 this evening and all seems well in the Spider again. Gonna need a new front loom though... I can't be putting up with this.

D

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
I was, of course, jesting FF.

How's your car going now? All sorted? Mine has a dose of swine flu now. No hassle really as I cannae bliddy drive it anyway:rant:
Silver clouds an' all that Steve ;) Mine is good, Although I need to start to think about replacing my windscreen wipers again (bloody weather!!!) :lol:
Anyhoo. hows you and yer legs gettin on?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Best I can say about the leg at the mo is it's still attached. Bloody sore and still hobbling, but recovering slowly thanks. Down to one crutch now and can manage round the house with none, so progress. Set myself a target of another month for normal life to resume . . Not back at work yet though, docs will decide that.

Will still be at SICD though (assuming I get my car from Chick on time) - alas no Sprint though as project on hold at the mo.

Take care and see you all soon.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts