Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now here i wish i had the ranting skills and eloquence of Keithyboy, some charming creature decided that my windscreen would be the perfect place to store his half a brick collection, perfect timing as i would be due to set off any moment to go and meet up for the Ormskirk Motorfest.
All i can hope for is that whoever did it is just receiving the last rites and dying in agony (slowly) :mad:

M

·
0 Posts
Someone has put your windscreen through???:eek:

What is wrong with people today????

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, good of them i thought, i spent hours yesterday, with a very painful infection behind my wisdom tooth (face like a football) cleaning the 155 inside and out, due this afternoon in a closed road town center parade with all manner of exotic machinery

M

·
0 Posts
Yes, good of them i thought, i spent hours yesterday, with a very painful infection behind my wisdom tooth (face like a football) cleaning the 155 inside and out, due this afternoon in a closed road town center parade with all manner of exotic machinery
I'm very sorry for you Wayne. I get narked off enough when the Ford gets even the slightest scratch, but mindless vandalism upon our Alfa's is a very difficult sin to forgive.

Sorry about the wisdom tooth too....a colleague is going through the same thing.

Chin up mate, karma will eventually deal the filthy swine what they deserve.:thumbs:

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm very sorry for you Wayne. I get narked off enough when the Ford gets even the slightest scratch, but mindless vandalism upon our Alfa's is a very difficult sin to forgive.

Sorry about the wisdom tooth too....a colleague is going through the same thing.

Chin up mate, karma will eventually deal the filthy swine what they deserve.:thumbs:
I would not mind but i keep the 155 in a friends garden for safety and the GTV on the street (protected by the local 'FTM') i am not even angry, deeply saddened mind..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Local scroat thought it would be funny to force open my lock-up and throw a house brick through the rear screen of an XJ40,so hard it smashed the dash-board. He turned a funny colour when I turned up on his front door step with the brick!!!!!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Oh crap, sorry to hear about this. :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts