Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happened to this show? :confused:
Since when did they start inviting vegetarians & vegans who are obviously going to object to it? :wall:
I don't object to folk refusing to eat meat, but this isn't how the show started out :mad:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly, it used to be about how meat eaters would react following the whole process & ultimately if they would dine at the end of the show :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
M and GAz would dine anyway even IF we knew how the food was made :) Now it seems that food has to be PC as well what next you can only use one sheet to a FLUSH !

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What next - devil worshippers on 'songs of praise' ? :cheese:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
What next - devil worshippers on 'songs of praise' ? :cheese:
But they will have to stand away from the fire due to health and safety :D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
that quite "apperently" gay guy annoyed me last nite, leave an animal to suffer so "nature could take its own course":rant::mad:

"ahhh there still alive, and kicking" there brain dead moron, much like yourself:rant::mad::mad:

all i could see was lamb chops in fluff:lol: its only blood ffs:rant:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always remember that "adventure" show "Now Get Out Of That"
when the teams were given a haunch of venison (with skin/hide)
as their dinner for the night.

:cheese:

(Delish, I'd say! :D)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Never even heard of this show, I must admit, don't think I would have watched if I had, come to think of it !!!!......:rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a lot of these programs will now bring in an element like that in order to spark a reaction, this in turn gets people talking about it and thus raises viewing figures.....

I remember watching a few programmes of wife swap when it first started, it was quite interesting, then they got very radical and started putting people together who were not only different but whose views would be challenged as a result of the swap (racism being one of them :tut:)

I wonder how far programme makers would really go to get good viewing figures, and how much life 'reality TV' has left in it

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a lot of these programs will now bring in an element like that in order to spark a reaction, this in turn gets people talking about it and thus raises viewing figures.....

I remember watching a few programmes of wife swap when it first started, it was quite interesting, then they got very radical and started putting people together who were not only different but whose views would be challenged as a result of the swap (racism being one of them :tut:)

I wonder how far programme makers would really go to get good viewing figures, and how much life 'reality TV' has left in it
Trust me they will stop at nothing!

It's never about the facts, only as has been said getting a reaction and usually for the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
That vegan bloke annoys me!! He needs a good kicking, its his view is right and everyone else is wrong! ***
wish someone would cut his throat the ar$e:rant:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't watch anymore :( - tis not the program I used to enjoy, so much for increasing viewing figures by introducing some 'controversy' :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts