Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
My car is sat outside my house, my window is open and i can stare straight out to my car and today i've had 3 little turds continuely try to steal my dustcaps in plain view.:rant:

The worst thing is, what can you do? you go out shout at them and they run off but they come back because they know you can't touch them. As these kids are a new-breed of Town-folk who's parents have moved into the countryside to start a new life due to their complete scummy backgrounds its completely useless going to them about it as they are all thicko's, jobless pondlife.:rant:

Not trying to make an argument of us and them but the values that local children are fantastic compared to the influx of pondlife from the city, i fooking hate them, i hate their attitudes, i hate they way they speak and having worked the people they grow up the be they should be aborted at birth as they are a waste to society.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Put superglue on your dustcaps so they get stuck to their grubby little fingers :lol:
I view every group of kids (2 or more) who go past my house as little ****s, probably most of them are fine but the minority cloud my judgement

V

·
0 Posts
rub some rat poison on them i bet they dont wash there hand before they eat something after theyve nicked you dust caps :evil:

maybe not you might be responsible for killing a child

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the local kids in my village are brilliant, anytime i'm out they say hello and would have a wee talk if i'm working on my car, they show full respect for their elders whilst still doing what kids do which is fine.

I blame greed for the demise of my village. In the property boom, Flats and houses sprouted up in every friend surrounding the area and now that they can't sell 'em they are giving them away or becoming council "style" houses. One of the local builders is selling 3bedroom houses for 130k that were originally over 200k and he is even paying your deposit so you don't have to save up at all and all the twonks on DLA along with their rat infested children are loving it.:rant:

S

·
0 Posts
One of the local builders is selling 3bedroom houses for 130k that were originally over 200k and he is even paying your deposit so you don't have to save up at all:
I hate scumbags too James, but not everyone can afford a £200k mortgage with the 25% £50k deposit.

If I had £50k I'd be buying a 2nd hand Aston Martin to be honest. Like that man who used to frequent these forums.

But I do feel your pain. Round my way isn't too bad, kids a bit nosey when you are just checking oil levels, but one is a right cheeky git, even has that look about him. You can tell that in 10 years time he will have a criminal record. I blame the parents, for any crime the child commits, the parent should be fined. Crime victims should have the right to sue the parents.

These parents are just pumping out kids to get the child benefits, they don't want anything to do with their offspring, whom they throw out into the streets to cause trouble and later on drink, take drugs, verbally and physically abuse residents, and start the pregnancy-benefits cycle all over again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
A few years back, I decided to fit some Alfa logo dustcaps to my 156 - OK, I know I know I'm a sad b*****d, :rolleyes:. Mindful that some thieving little scrotes would have a magpie-like attraction to these shiney trinkets, I got the secure versions with the tiny allen screws that locked them in place.

On a rare visit to Glasgow city centre one Saturday, I deliberately sought out a patrolled car park and was well-pleased that I found a space right next to the security office. Nothing could possibly happen to my baby there; right? Wrong! :(. I returned to find I had no dustcaps and 4 flat tyres. The little s*ds had cut off the tops of the valves, :cry:. And the security patrol? - oh he was too busy watching the football on his TV to notice, although he was able to replay me the incident on their CCTV tape, :rant:.

Just to rub salt into my wounds, while I was waiting for the arrival of a mobile tyre fitter (who relieved me of £100 including call-out fee to remove the tyres, fit new valves, refit the tyres and balance the wheels) the same security idiot issued me with a £50 penalty notice (later cancelled on appeal, :rolleyes:) for over-staying the exit time on my ticket!!!!! :mad:.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate scumbags too James, but not everyone can afford a £200k mortgage with the 25% £50k deposit.
Thats not the point i'm making though, you are right not everyone can afford 50k deposit but anyone can afford a house that the deposit is being paid for them. Buying a house isn't a right its a privilege and that is coming from someone who can't afford to buy a house.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thats not the point i'm making though, you are right not everyone can afford 50k deposit but anyone can afford a house that the deposit is being paid for them. Buying a house isn't a right its a privilege and that is coming from someone who can't afford to buy a house.
You just said anyone can afford a house when the deposit is paid for them? Why not buy a house and move then?!

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
I had some 10mm hexagon ones fitted to my Lancia Thema Turbo 16v. With a 1/4" drive socket on a plastic handled socket driver I could put suffient torque on the caps which prevented the little scrotes from nicking them :thumbs: Saw the little gits attempting to lift them, but gave up and ran off when I bellowed Oi!, never lost even one to theft.:D I think they came with what the tyre place called steel racing valves or summat? Cured the problem, but don't forget that socket when you need to re-inflate.:):

S

·
0 Posts
I know the feeling. Houses are overrated anyway. :)

Respect in our society has gone, one only has to watch spides / chavs in the street, they have no respect for anyone or anything. It is totally to do with upbringing, every 15 years or so a new generation appears, and the old generation doesn't want to bring them up properly.

Compare this with the likes of Italy, where the family unit is vitally important.

I blame the government.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You just said anyone can afford a house when the deposit is paid for them? Why not buy a house and move then?!
Because I wouldn't want to live in one of said houses, unfortunately i doubt the owner of the house i'm renting would be so gracious to pay my deposit on buying the house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts