Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Kia has a new logo too

496 13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
10,726 Posts
Thats been around for a while now.....seen it on lots of newer KIAs.....quite an improvement over the old one in a Ford oval!
Font Symbol Logo Fashion accessory Brand

· Registered
42,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it’s only relatively new but there are still Americans who don’t understand it and search for KN..

”While we weren't exactly rushing to add it to our list of the best logos of all time(opens in new tab), we didn't think the redesign was too bad. But the only real test of a logo is time – so, now that the dust has settled more than six months on, what’s the verdict on Kia’s new logo? Well, it mostly seems that people are a bit confused.”

and that was last year

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Maybe on my own here but I think Kia make good looking cars. The 70s and 80s Japan of the 21st century imo.

I don’t want one because I am Alfa through and through but credit where it’s due

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
10,726 Posts
Not my sort of thing.....but I also think they have got some designs that are certainly distinctive.....and not (unlike the Tonale for example) looking the same as 90% of the others in their class. Probably one of the reasons I see so many on the road.

· Registered
42,625 Posts
For run of the mill, ordinary A to B cars they are pretty decent.

Car as a domestic appliance, that is pain free and easy to own but ultimately not all that exciting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts