Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see a client today and as I was parking my car in front of a new black E-class I noticed a large patch of paint on the bonnet looked dull. It turns out it was the client's car and some low-life had poured acid over every window and panel on the car. Whatever the stuff was it was strong enough to etch the glass and eat into the alloys as it poured down them. It even seemed to have eaten into the kerb concrete,

There were huge areas on the car where the paint had just sloughed off onto the road, leaving bare metal.

It turns out at least one other car (a Bentley I believe) was also done and it also seems the attacks were just vandalism, pure and simple. Whoever it was took quite a quantity of a very corrosive substance out with them with the express purpose of wrecking someone's pride and joy.

I sincerely hope the no-brains are picked up on the CCTV system in town. Maybe they should get the same treatment if they're caught.

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
folk that have nothing ...have nothing to loose and just jealous of those that have. They'll probably never change..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
you know the problem with that, brake fluids the same. it coats the metal and trying to get paint to stick yo it eg a respray can be impossible. it will just bubble and flake when baked.

its truly gutting even thinking people do this for fun.

D

·
0 Posts
But what if Mr Merc and Mr Bentley murdered his kids or something? :confused: They may have deserved it, we don't know.

·
Super Moderator
59,995 Posts
But what if Mr Merc and Mr Bentley murdered his kids or something? :confused: They may have deserved it, we don't know.
:eek: that's a stretch :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
this kind of mindless vandalism seems to be happening more and more. such a shame :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts