Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How annoying only just got it back from paint shop and now the other side has been bloody done. Not sure what to do clearly someone has something against me or my ride. If I get it sorted it could happen again or I don't get it sorted and I drive a shabby car.

I live in a nice village it's not what you would expect. I almost feel sorry for police as there is literally nothing to go on grrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no parking space. Car is parked down the hill on public road get back late every night and different spot every time.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Think id hide in the car and wait for em.....:mad:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
That's just not on. The police should set up surveillance in the area. It's not fair that you should have to be subjected to this.:mad:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
That's just not on. The police should set up surveillance in the area. It's not fair that you should have to be subjected to this.:mad:
Agreed:( Not at all acceptable. You must have peed someone off along the line though; either that or they are just dead jealous.

Look at hiding a portable camera in the locality. Maplins sell them IIRC.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Do you have direct line insurance - they cover vandalism.

·
Registered
167 Posts
spend an extra few minutes walking home and park it on a different road.
If its a very small village get involved with the comunity as everyone knows everyone.
Do some leg work yourself and ask around where it happened.
oh....and appologise to your ex for sleeping with her sister.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'm sonny for you mate. Bloody luck...

·
Registered
972 Posts
That was a very restrained post Darrendgwn; you must be absolutely fuming - I know I would be. Might be worth making enquiries about renting a garage if you can find one close by.

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
After reading this 159john beat me too it. I'd look at renting a garage if ones available. Put an add in the local post office etc.

I've had my car hit n run etc once and that was bad enough.... but this sounds more personal which makes things worse I guess.

Hope you can sort something out mate.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have heard that the use of cctv camera footage is not admissible as evidence if there are no notices in the immediate vicinity of the camera informing the `would be criminals` that cctv cameras are being used. Something to do with privacy laws no doubt. :mad:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have heard that the use of cctv camera footage is not admissible as evidence if there are no notices in the immediate vicinity of the camera informing the `would be criminals` that cctv cameras are being used. Something to do with privacy laws no doubt. :mad:
Whats that got to do with kicking some little scrotes teeth in?

Sorry, but I hate these scum who do this... :rant:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts