Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last October I had the keyboard split on my MacBook white, right on the bottom right hand edge.

I rang the Apple helpline and they agreed to replace the keyboard as I was still within warranty :thumbs:

This morning the flamin' thing split again :rant: Exactly the same issue as before.

But the good news is the guys at Apple have extended my warranty FOC to cover this issue and I can get it replaced again without it costing me a bean :cool: (Apart from the 80 mile trip to the nearest Apple place :rolleyes: :lol: )

The guy was really nice and said they are using new materials now to prevent this from happening again, but my guess is that if it does they'll cover it :thumbs:

Just a heads up to anyone with the same issue :D

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Last October I had the keyboard split on my MacBook white, right on the bottom right hand edge.

I rang the Apple helpline and they agreed to replace the keyboard as I was still within warranty :thumbs:

This morning the flamin' thing split again :rant: Exactly the same issue as before.

But the good news is the guys at Apple have extended my warranty FOC to cover this issue and I can get it replaced again without it costing me a bean :cool: (Apart from the 80 mile trip to the nearest Apple place :rolleyes: :lol: )

The guy was really nice and said they are using new materials now to prevent this from happening again, but my guess is that if it does they'll cover it :thumbs:

Who gave you that heads up in the first place then :confused:

:p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did hun :D

I'm just passing on the new heads up ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

mine did the same and they replaced it with the modified material last year....
they have assured me this is more robust and it won't happen again.....about a week after that they issues the new metal framed macbook

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
... I think it's something your read whilst scoffing burgers. ;) :thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rolleyes:

Nev and Icheb: Purveyors of All That is Tat

:lol:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
... I think it's something your read whilst scoffing burgers. ;) :thumbs:
I found out what they are on Urban Dictionary:

Definiton #1: Pretty useless unless your recording music or running a bussiness.
Definition #2: The computer you own if you drive an SUV, drink Starbucks daily, and believe you are hip, mordern, and enviormental.
Definition #3: The computer you own if you enjoy rubbing unimportant things in peoples faces.
Definition #4: One of the most difficult things to opperate.
#1-
Joe: I'm going to go play Sims 2 on my MacBook!
Bob: Wtf? You can do that much easier on a PC.

#2-
*Talking on Blackberry*
"Hold on babe, let me go run by Starbucks and then I'll go google it on my MacBook."

#3-
Kyle: Haha! Your pc sucks, my Macbook is so ********** cooler!

#4-
"Wtf? Why do I even need that thing on the side?"

Hehehehehehe :cheese:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts