Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been through the paperwork and files from the 06 plate 159 I bought yesterday and have yet to find the code cards for the stereo and keys. What can I do to get the codes if I can't find these?!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Alfa key code cards haven't been given out for years. If you ever need that info it is available from a dealer (at a charge).

There should be a radio key card but as I understand it (somebody will confirm) you do not need a code after the battery has been disconnected on these cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Code Cards

Alfa key code cards haven't been given out for years. If you ever need that info it is available from a dealer (at a charge).

There should be a radio key card but as I understand it (somebody will confirm) you do not need a code after the battery has been disconnected on these cars.
Correct - just changed my battery. Only need to reset date/time - radio ok

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
The radio code cards were supplied in th uk, though you only need it to put it in another car or if you change the ECU.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You may need a code

Just had the battery off my 2008 159 for a few days (while charging it) and the radio is now demanding a code! So perhaps a quick swap of battery is fine, but dont leave it too long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts