Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where I can get the plastic strips that fit under the front bumper on a 2001 GTV TS Spider? Or at least tell me the actual name of them!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can get the plastic strips that fit under the front bumper on a 2001 GTV TS Spider? Or at least tell me the actual name of them!
They were the front part of the aero kit, the rear being the wing. So few cars seem to still have them fitted I presume a lot have hit kerbs and been ripped off.

Anyway I got a replacement from my local fit garage, £75 each side I think. Makes a gtv look much better though imo.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
There's a set on eBay for £30 plus postage. The photos ain't the best so it's hard to see what condition they are. Failing that, GTV_city on eBay and Autolusso are both good for Alfa spares.

Reactions: Jowey and cgc

·
Registered
634 Posts
There's a set on eBay for £30 plus postage. The photos ain't the best so it's hard to see what condition they are. Failing that, GTV_city on eBay and Autolusso are both good for Alfa spares.
Thank you NTR for the heads up, always fancied a set of these

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
You also get a similar effect from the novitech front spoiler.

·
Registered
986 Posts
They were the front part of the aero kit, the rear being the wing. So few cars seem to still have them fitted I presume a lot have hit kerbs and been ripped off.

Anyway I got a replacement from my local fit garage, £75 each side I think. Makes a gtv look much better though imo.

Do you have a link for these ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I can't find anything on eBay, could you tell me what the heading is please

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Thanks for the info. I can't find anything on eBay, could you tell me what the heading is please
The ones on ebay have sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts