Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to KFC last night and struggled to have a bargain bucket passed through drivers window, was a tight squeeze to say the least!!
No point in going to counter to make an order as drive thrus are for posing in a shiny Red Brera with engine running, counter spotlights shining through window onto glass sunroof with stafff looking on in awe wondering how many hours they have to work to be able to buy such a beautiful car! :)
I really dont mind sitting there waiting when they tell me it wont be a minute chicken is still cooking, in fact it suits me just fine.
Cant go to McDonalds as the KFC buckets match my red shiny new car, mmmmmmmm saying that the brown McDonalds bags match my lovely tan interior, leather memory seats............
Never mind i may see you lot in either xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kazzzzzzzzzzzz:lol:
:cheese: :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
You really allow the smell of rancid food in your lovely car :tut:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
So are you just trying to tell us you have a Brera and its red??????????. Also you mock the workers which are probably students. You don't deserve to drive an Alfa. The brera is a good looking car don't get me wrong, but I think mocking people because they cannot afford something is childish. This really annoys me. P's the brera looks better in black.

Rant over :mad:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
nice motor but kfc :vomit:

that stuff's not fit for human consumption. it's like eating a bucket of oil, solidified with salt. i've only tried it twice in my life but it explained to me why everybody in britain is getting fat and has high blood pressure. inedible.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Breras go better with a fine glass of wine over dinner at a nice restaurant where the valet makes complimentary remarks about the marque of your car I would have thought.

D

·
0 Posts
nice motor but kfc :vomit:

that stuff's not fit for human consumption. it's like eating a bucket of oil, solidified with salt. i've only tried it twice in my life but it explained to me why everybody in britain is getting fat and has high blood pressure. inedible.
Completely agree all complete muck that fast food muck.

K

·
0 Posts
I don't mind a bit of KFC personally.

As for the OP, I suspect they may own a Brera but I can't be sure.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
33%

I have shopped in Iceland, eaten 'own brand' baked beans & bought KFC bucket - meh!
I's 26% chav, not bad for tracky wearers:lol:

thought the question about the spoiler was quite funny in my case:lol:

B

·
0 Posts
:lol: I came out as 33% Chav......

Quite worrying as I see myself as becoming more of a CAMRA type (without the beard & sandals though :eek:) as I get older.
I'd quite like to spend my later years dressed in tweed and bemoaning the lack of hedgerows and decent pubs in modern society, whilst a tad pished on Fullers ESB of course!

:p I guess my distaste for Carling black label was tempered somewhat by an occassional indulgence in the joys of Pot Noodle.....Mmmmmm!

K

·
0 Posts
I'm 41% chav apparently. I suspect there is an amount of southern bias in the questions because quite a lot of us in the frozen north have our tea at teatime, we have lots of Co-Ops too because the Co-Operative movement started up here (a fact we're quite proud of). Oh and I wear trainer socks with trainers (but only with shorts) because otherwise your feet sweat and stink.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I'm 41% chav apparently. I suspect there is an amount of southern bias in the questions because quite a lot of us in the frozen north have our tea at teatime, we have lots of Co-Ops too because the Co-Operative movement started up here (a fact we're quite proud of). Oh and I wear trainer socks with trainers (but only with shorts) because otherwise your feet sweat and stink.
hmm i noticed that, biased i tells thee:rant::lol:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts