Registered
45,472 Posts
Very good :)

If I get any xmas cards:- I'll send them back marked Ditto! :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Next door but one have two Fairy light Reindeer on their lawn :rolleyes:
All the shrubs festooned with lanterns and an epilepsy inducing waterfall light cascade on the eves :rolleyes:

This used to be a nice neighbourhood, then the chav BMW driver moved in :(

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the shrubs festooned with lanterns and an epilepsy inducing waterfall light cascade on the eves :rolleyes:

Sneak out every night and arrange the reindeer in "intimate" poses.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts

Do they have kids? If so, doesn't sound too OTT. Here in London some 'upper' areas so to speak have more on show me thinks :confused:

Anyway- pics to decide, please :p
;)

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Years ago I was driving through Vancouver in December, many apartments had lights hanging off their balconies, spelling out different Christmas wishes, or just colourful decoration. The one that I remember most had plain white lights spelling out the word HUMBUG. Always made me laugh when I saw it.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Years ago I was driving through Vancouver in December, many apartments had lights hanging off their balconies, spelling out different Christmas wishes, or just colourful decoration. The one that I remember most had plain white lights spelling out the word HUMBUG. Always made me laugh when I saw it.

Saw a house in Haslingden yesterday - as I was stuck in traffic because so many idiots slowed to gawp at a crash on the opposite carriageway:mad: - with "Merry Xmas" in lights across the top of the window, and "Bah Humbug" which appeared to be in lights strung across lower down :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Mrs Pat keeps muttering on about blmmin outdoor lights.

What can I do to put her off?
wear a string vest and three week old boxers............enough to turn anyone off :lol:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts