Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been threatening this for some time now. I know it will upset most but it is going ahead as the paint is being ordered today. The 330's will be recieving a full rebuild with new seal kit plus a set of white HEL braided lines. Should be happening in he next month :)

Here is the artists impression. (courtesy of brad hemsell)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Eww :p
Nice to see something different although I would have opted for yellow . I take it you have more green in other areas? Mind giving a link for the seal kit? Been meaning to do exactly what your going to do. You should get a brighter green, make it stick out like a sore thumb

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John (black cat) has bright yellow on his. :) I'm sure there will be a pic of his somewhere. The seal kit will be from alfa uk. sorry no special cheap option :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old picture K. It isn't at the mo :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They would be OK on most other car colors except not on a black car. And for the love of God, stop calling it Kawasaki green, it's Italian flag green, we are on an Alfa Romeo forum afterall.
Except the colour I have picked is the kawasaki colour not italian flag green:rolleyes::p

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pleased there are some likes. Thought everyone(except LJ ) would hate it. Didn't think of the vrs thing. And yep i'm getting all 4 calipers done but only the fronts are getting a new seal kit unless the backs need it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think they look good. Although the kawasaki green might be a little loud....... I'll reserve judgment for now

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wings, wheels and poly bushed upper arms and hub bushes to come :)

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.